Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eternal Alight

I can feel this sudden chill,
Like the wet cool breeze touching yo skin.
I look up the sky and see the dimming sky
Ending up in the horizon.
The trees whisper to me as
I walked slowly in my lone journey.
 
I pull my cloak tight,
As i feel the chill..
My shoes make a noise
When my feet lands heavy on the ground..
My hiar starts clasping tight,
Aware of the coming vocation
 
My impulsive stimuli tells me not move ahead
My convincing intuition whispers seductively to me
"You'll never regret it..."
With the slyest of the smile
 
My eyes shut tight,
I walk ahead carrying my heavy feet along
Deafening breathe numbs the murmur in the air.
I follow the light at the end..
Knowing it all will
Walking with a sudden delight..
 
My verve increases as i feel the swoosh of eternal alight...

No comments:

Post a Comment