Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Closure

Early morning the bell tolls
Its time for the dawn to fall.
The hustle and bustle of the rising day,
Each and everyone goes their way.
I open my eyes suddenly and glare at the other me.
She's already at the other end.
A bridge so vast and lonely.
This strange world is like a dream different from a nightmare.

Shaking off this nightmare My shaking pace, i follow her tread.
My gaze is hooked on to her. An obsession, a kind of aggression.
She is as close as it gets.
I feel a weakness coming.
My bare hands reach out to touch her
Feel nothing but the cold bitter wind.

The fantastic mirage inside a picture.
My misery permeating through the crevices
The reoccurring feeling I’ve been having lately.
There is no line between true and false images
The lonely noise, Leveling in the head.

She veers and starts to walk
Don't leave me here, I plead.
She mouths to me
"Meet me at the Gate, your time is coming....."

No comments:

Post a Comment