Monday, July 4, 2011

Your Ghost In Me.

After ages of having a writers block, this is what i could come up with. Forgive my errors (if any). :)


{Our hands entangled, a promise to never let go.
A deep gaze into my soul, pledging he'd be my beau,
Lips locked, a seal to our vow.}

Your memories are the reveries I dream of.
The early morn tears do not exude the agony swelled.
Your ephemeral presence haunts my days;
The nights ever so lone.

Your feverish whispers ringing in my ears;
Echoes of your love reverberating.
Your feeble arms around my waist,
Like a scar tattooed eternally.

I pace alone, in the emptiness of my soul.
Hold me, I beg, and you pretend you do not hear.
Save me, I scream, and yet you just let me fall.
I curse the Gods who stole you love.

All He left is the ghost of you in me...

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful. sad but yeah, beautiful. Nuff said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya sad no? i hate sad endings :(

    ReplyDelete